Saturday, June 20, 2009

"I don't like spiders and snakes" (who sings that?)

It's Saturday and I seem to have time to think and process and acknowledge and sift through and come to some conclusions by Saturday. I used to get up early and feel excited by Saturdays. Now I appreciate the opportunity to mellow on a Saturday...let the week soak in. Be. Don't worry about doing. Delicous.
In lieu of my construction process, today I have some bullet items that I've learned this week. Not without some mistakes, mind you, but learned all the same.
*Don't be friends with a snake.
(Remember the Garden of Eden )
*Pray before ANY decision, no matter how "good" it seems at the time.
(I'm way too trusting and needy for something...can't figure that out exactly.)
*Don't offer any info to the snake.
*Snakebites have venom.
*I'm too precious to be connected to something slithery and cold and lowdown.

No comments:

Post a Comment