Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Last week in TX, Day 2



It's still hard. Today I woke up with a sick feeling in the pit of my stomach. It has nothing to do with lack of food. In fact, I don't even feel like eating, but I've just had breakfast. I'll need to disconnect the refrigerator today. I need to get as much of this house in that POD as I can. Tomorrow I have to go through the garage. That just about makes me want to find a match or a bulldozer. My daughter is my cheerleader. She said yesterday, "We'll make it. It will all fit." I'm usually an optimist, but this is sapping the good stuff out of me. Intellectually I KNOW God is here with me. I've asked him today for strength and peace. I feel like my emotions are all clogged up and sitting in the pit of my stomach. I KNOW I will get through this, but I'd rather go around it. I'd rather help someone else going through it, but it's my turn. I know I'll get to the other side and be lighter again. I know it's important for me to write it, so I appreciate you bearing with me as I chronicle the feelings on this day. I know why people don't move. It is one of the hardest things to do. Physically. Emotionally. Spiritually. Mentally. It takes all pistons working together and I'm sure some of mine are out of whack. I'll now share a pic. of the grandkids yesterday at Nanna's house, while their mother is packing up my kitchen. 
My Lord knows the way through (my) wilderness,
All I have to do is follow.
My Lord knows the way through (my) wilderness,
All I have to do is follow.
Strength for today is mine alway and all I need for tomorrow.
My Lord knows the way through the wilderness,
All I have to do is follow.
Pray for me. I need HIS strength.

No comments:

Post a Comment